Monday, October 18, 2010

MBC Ladies' Coffee @ Texican THIS SATURDAY

Message from Elizabeth Bruton:

Dear Friends,

This Saturday will be our monthly get-together. However, we will have one adjustment: this month we will meet at 9:30 instead of 10:00. This adjustment is to accommodate the Christmas music rehearsal which Nikki has scheduled on that same morning. As is our custom, this will be the last time we meet in 2010. In November and December, the timing of the meetings falls in the thick of their respective holidays. In January, we will start back at our regular 10:00 time.

Sorry to say I will not be with you this month, but have some extra salsa for me. I will be at an out-of-town brunch for my daughter's bridal shower. But I'll be seeing you around church.

Love you all,
EB

No comments:

Post a Comment